Maximum working times after full charge
LAMP TUBE PARAMETERS
99.9995% liquid mercury
The gas inside the tube
254nm Irradiation intensity
The cold cathode ultraviolet toothbrush sterilizer uses low pressure mercury vapor (<10-2Pa) to be stimulated to emit ultraviolet light waves. There are two main ultraviolet light waves: one wavelength is 253.7nm, which destroys the DNA (Deoxyribose Nucleic acid) in the cells of microorganisms or RNA (Ribonucleic acid) molecular structure, causing growth cell death, so as to achieve the purpose of sterilization. Another wavelength is 185nm, which reacts with oxygen O2 in the air to produce a large amount of ozone O3, and ozone is a very powerful and effective strong oxidant, which can quickly and effectively destroy the microbial curve and play a sterilizing and deodorizing effect. Ozone can use the air flow to reach the place where the ultraviolet rays cannot directly reach, can make up for the shortcomings of ultraviolet rays only spreading in a straight line, and achieve 360-degree sterilization without dead angle.
1. The installation surface of the toothbrush sterilizer must be smooth tiles or glass. You can’t choose the uneven surface. Choose a suitable height and position that is easy to fetch the toothbrush. Before installation, use a dry rag to clean the installation surface without leaving water stains. Keep the installation surface clean and dry.
2. Uncover the double-sided adhesive tape of the installation hanging board, follow the correct direction of the installation hanging board, and directly paste it on the appropriate position selected before, press the hanging board repeatedly with your hand more than three times to ensure the installation is firm and not easy to fall off.
3. Wait 24 hours before putting on the toothbrush sterilizer. After hanging the toothbrush sterilizer, just put the toothbrush in the sterilizer.
4. If you want to use a toothbrush, remove it directly from the toothbrush sterilizer. When you put it back after use, pay attention to dry the water on the toothbrush and do not put it directly in the sterilizer;
5. When the sterilizer has been charged, press the switch to sterilize.
6. In order to prevent the disinfection ultraviolet rays from directly illuminating the human body, when the cover of the disinfector is opened, the sterilization lamp will automatically power off and stop working, and the cover will automatically restart the disinfection function when it is closed. Each disinfection time is 6 minutes. When the button is used to start sterilization, the LCD screen counts down to 360 seconds. It will automatically shut down after 6 minutes.